Sunday, October 17, 2010

Two More blog partners to check out.

I decided it would be too much to list all seven blogs together in one post so each day I will post two blogs and give you a few details about each one.

Kimberly is the blogger of Keeping up with the Joneses
. She is a stay at home mom of three kids. She homeschool's her oldest, with another in kdg. and has a baby who's almost one. She blogs about her life as a mom, wife and crafter. She enjoys creating journals and atc's, gardening and offers alot of good information on taking photo's. Her blog is full of picture's that will catch your attention and keep you reading.

Jen is the blogger of Random Adventures by Hippofairy. She is a very funny, insightful blogger. Her blog takes you through a day in the life of a hippofairy :) from days spent at the county fair, dinner out, to her experiences with the P90X workout... and the picture of her after the workout is enough to keep me from trying! She also tells you the endearing story of how she got the name Hippofairy and what one person's idea of a hippofairy was! lol A very cute blog and worth a read.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for speaking so nicely about my blog. I just wanted to let you know that I have three boys. I'm homeschooling the oldest, but the middle child is going to kindergarten through public school. This is my first year and I didn't want it to be too much for anyone. The baby will be one close to Halloween.
    I've enjoyed reading your blog, as well. It's been inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww. thanks for the compliments! :) i'm glad you enjoyed my blog! i love your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kimberly Oh thanks for correcting me :) I got that info changed in my post! I have wanted to try homeschooling my smaller one's also, but afraid I would overwhelm myself! lol My kids may end up teaching me instead of the other way around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jen OThanks Jen! Glad you enjoyed it. This was a really fun swap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for writing and sharing this

    ReplyDelete