Saturday, October 16, 2010

I ♥ Your Blog

So I joined this swap on swap-bot to get more traffic to our blogs by exchanging blog buttons with our partners. Im so glad I did too, because there are so many amazing bloggers out there and this makes it so much easier to find them.

One of the bloggers I partnered with has a wonderful blog Jexyland. She is so inspiring! She offers tutorials on just about everything, links to other tutorials, pdf downloads and so much more! I will definitely check her out often! I love tutorials and making new things that are sometimes outside my box! See the little "I ♥ Handmade Stuff!" button over to the right --------> with the cute little sewing machine! She made that too and offered them up for grabs on her blog! Isn't it just cute! I just had to have one :) So please take a minute, run on over to her blog and check it out, You won't be disappointed!

Another partner is the writer of this fabulous blog Only In Cambodia. It's a wonderful exploration that takes it's readers on an insider's journey through the real world of Cambodia. Filled with beautiful articles, pictures and her own experiences, it really touches your spirit and gives you a feeling that you have actually taken your own spiritual journey, met the people and learned the ways of this magnificent country. A great read!

0 comments:

Post a Comment