Friday, October 15, 2010

Maybe if I put it out there...

for the entire blog world to see, I will make it to goal. I'm going to be 40 on my birthday in January and I want to lose the few extra pounds Ive kept on since my daughter was born 5 years ago before my birthday. Wish me luck and please feel free to leave feedback anytime, maybe it will keep me motivated :)



I just finished week 5 of the couch to 5k running plan. I used to run everyday, and was always athletic in school, but hurt my knee 2 years ago and it just got too easy to sit around at my sewing machine :) so now Im trying to get back to making time for me again and taking charge of my health. So here's to forty, I hope you are good to me! :)

4 comments:

  1. keep it up! i know you can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stick to it! I am following a similar kind of jogging plan - also to get fit again...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jen O Thanks! I need the encouragement! This week my kids have been out of school for fall break and I have been so lazy, I ran on monday and the rest of this week I've been sewing :) wish I burned more calories doing what I love to do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @*Meri M. Thanks for the encouragement Meri! Good luck to you too!

    ReplyDelete