Monday, October 18, 2010

More I ♥ Your Blog!

Here are a few more of my partner's for the blog swap. You can also find buttons to these blogs on my page titled Favorite Bloggers in the right sidebar.

Crea Bloempje666 This Blog is all about the good things in life. Food, Pets, Bags, Swaps, and recipes so you can make your own food! :) The mustard soup looks Delicious!

Novel Niche This is a great blog that gives a review on novels. A wonderful place to visit to find a review on a book you may be thinking of reading, or maybe Find a book you would love to read!

Kimitty Kim This blog is a fun, free spirited approach and look into life, crafting, kawaii and flourescent hair! It's a breath of fresh air to read this blog. It will brighten your day!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you liked my blog ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Bloempje666 Yes I enjoyed it alot! I love checking out other blogs! I always enjoy taking a peek into other's crafts and lives.

    ReplyDelete