Sunday, January 9, 2011

Took a little break :)

After I finished the ladies quilt for my niece I took a little break. I had been working on that quilt and some other things since July so I decided to enjoy Christmas and New Years and just relax. So for my New Year resolution I decided I will try to use up my stash of fabrics and get through some ufo's I have sitting around. So far Ive made two pillows using some string pieced blocks that I had sitting around and the wonky house wall quilt. I think I will make some dresden pillows with some of the dresden blocks I have too. Pillows are so fast to make and are just great accents for any room! Plus they are small enough that I can get in some free motion quilting practice and I love "almost instant" gratification too!


0 comments:

Post a Comment