Sunday, September 19, 2010

What Ive been up to.

Well Ive been busy sewing, just so busy with running kids around that I haven't posted. I have made my daughter several dresses for school. Here a pics of a couple...The dress below was created from a used mans long sleeve shirt I found on ebay and loved the colors and piecing of it.





Ive also created a few postcards for swaps and of course I made them and mailed them out before thinking of taking pictures. Im still in the process of trying to finish up my mom's ladies with umbrella's quilt but Im waiting on some fabric's Ive ordered for the latice and borders. So in the mean time I'm working on some wonky house blocks for a private swap on swap bot. Here are pictures of the four I have finished right now. I need to make ten of them, nine will be mailed out and I will keep one for myself. The only rules for these blocks were that the background needed to be a light color fabric and they needed to be 10" square.































0 comments:

Post a Comment